During the fMRI25 celebrations in the fall of 2016, we published a series of feature articles exploring different aspects of the two papers that introduced functional MRI to the world.
- The Life And Science Of Jack Belliveau: An Oral History
- Behind The Cover: The Story Of The Original fMRI Image
- The Bespoken Image: History, The MGH-NMR Center, fMRI
- Is Functional MRI The New X-Ray Vision?
- On Introducing Noninvasive fMRI: A Conversation With Ken Kwong
The keystone event of the celebrations was the fMRI Symposium. In addition , we partnered with the MGH Russell Museum, the MGH Hotline newsletter and the Boston Museum of Science to commemorate the anniversary of the two papers.